Learn the Information Mapping method, apply it to your daily business communication and enjoy structured authoring in Microsoft Word!
The Start to Write Business Communications features
- a powerful and user-friendly Microsoft Word software plugin that allows you to write in a fast and structured way
- online training programs to learn the proven, research-based writing method and apply it to your daily business communication
- an online training to improve your email writing
- examples and templates for writing all kinds of business documents
- access to an official certification exam
- and more.
The Start to Write Business Communications includes:
FS Pro: a software tool designed to let you easily apply the Information Mapping® method to your business communication.
- the Information Mapping® Foundation™ e-learning course: 90 days access to a self-paced e-learning program that you can complete in 2-3 hours introducing the fundamental principles and concepts of the Information Mapping® method.
- the Mastering Business Communications™ e-learning course: 90 days access to a self-paced, 2 to 3 hour web-based training program focusing on clear communications that get results. Write clear, concise business documents - from memos and letters to reports, proposals, policies, briefings, and more.
- the Making E-mail Work™ e-learning course: 90 days access to a 2 - 3 hour web-based e-learning program that teaches you how to produce reader-focused emails.
Business Communications e-Handbook™: a handbook that describes the various business document templates that you can find in FS Pro, and that help you to jumpstart your writing.
Information Mapping® Quick Reference Card: a handy card to remind learners of the critical components of the Information Mapping® method.
- Access to the Information Mapping® Professional Certification Exam so you can demonstrate your knowledge of the fundamental principles and concepts of the Information Mapping® method.